Cruise Control on the FinTech Highway
Depending on where you live, your life style, or preferences, you may own a car. Where I live, right in the middle of the United States, I need a car. Got to have one, no two ways around it. I need it to get to the store, to get the kids to school, to get…Anywhere! Now I like my car just fine. I have had it for just over nine years now and it has been mostly reliable. I can do most of the things that I want or need to do....Read More
- There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better.
- Outages for companies like Monzo don’t have to keep happening. Here’s why.
- Cruise Control on the FinTech Highway
- Banking on trust- Test automation to the rescue
- The new era of transaction switching