Banking on trust- Test automation to the rescue
When we think of a bank, the first thing which comes to our mind is “Trust”. we trust that our money is safely accounted for at the bank. With this trust in hand, banking has evolved into the nerve center of all financial activities around the world....Read More
- FinTech has arrived in Scotland: Investing in skills will make sure it stays
- The changing landscape of Payment Switches for the 21st century
- There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better.
- Outages for companies like Monzo don’t have to keep happening. Here’s why.
- Cruise Control on the FinTech Highway