Test automation for the 21st Century
Markets globally are as different as they are similar with innovations, regulations and even cultural differences deciding on how solutions are implemented. FinTech has been in focus when it comes to finding new and simple ways to bank, lend and pay. This means that there is constant change to the IT ecosystem:...Read More
Automated Testing- The future of end-to-end lifecycle testing!
Disruptions in the 21st century have led to a revolution in the technology ecosystem across various stakeholders namely acquirers, merchants, banks, retailers and financial institutions. The unifying characteristic of these stakeholders is a constant need for change. New platforms, new products, new hardware and new channels...Read More
- FinTech has arrived in Scotland: Investing in skills will make sure it stays
- The changing landscape of Payment Switches for the 21st century
- There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better.
- Outages for companies like Monzo don’t have to keep happening. Here’s why.
- Cruise Control on the FinTech Highway