The new era of transaction switching
With the increasing number of payment channels and methods, the complexity of transaction switching software is ever growing. Aspects like reliability, performance, low latency, resilience and security have become qualifiers rather than differentiators....Read More
The changing landscape of Payment Switches for the 21st century
We are sponsoring the ATMIA South Africa Banking and Payments Industry Summit in Johannesburg on August 23rd. My colleague Jim Tomaney and I will be in attendance and Jim, our chief operating officer, will be discussing ‘Modernising payments processing with next-generation switching platforms’ as one of the keynote presentations....Read More
- FinTech has arrived in Scotland: Investing in skills will make sure it stays
- The changing landscape of Payment Switches for the 21st century
- There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better.
- Outages for companies like Monzo don’t have to keep happening. Here’s why.
- Cruise Control on the FinTech Highway