Why end-to-end test automation is the best way ahead in e-commerce?
In 2016, an estimated 1.61 billion people worldwide purchased goods online and global e-commerce sales amounted to $1.9 trillion. Even though this looks like a gargantuan amount, $1.9 trillion is just 8.7 % of the total retail sales in the year 2016. With the growing number of internet service providers, the proliferation of mobile data and the growing acceptance of e-commerce sites, there is a huge potential for further growth, and sales numbers are projected to reach $5 trillion by 2021. This has led to a flurry of new startups and investments in the e-commerce domain, and every new player is aggressively trying capture this market. One of the key metric that decides success in this field is that of “conversion rate”. The conversion rate is the ratio of visitors to a website that actually complete a purchase and every company is looking for new ways to increase this critical ratio....Read More
- FinTech has arrived in Scotland: Investing in skills will make sure it stays
- The changing landscape of Payment Switches for the 21st century
- There’s a growing culture of complacency for rigorous testing in UK Financial Services. Consumers deserve better.
- Outages for companies like Monzo don’t have to keep happening. Here’s why.
- Cruise Control on the FinTech Highway